Discount motoring Tires plus credit card
Tires Plus is a chain of US ‘one stop’ shops for total car care. Their group includes Tires Plus Total Car Care, Michel Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires Plus and Wheel Works. Stores are located across 23 states. They specialize in tire fitting. Big name brands supplied include ones such as Goodyear, Bridgestone etc. However, they also perform servicing, auto repairs and maintenance. Even a recovery service! So the Tires Plus credit card would benefit any car owner.
Accepted at over 1600 stores.
No annual fee.
Your full car service history / warranty info available from any store. No need to search!
Receive exclusive card discount offers & savings.
Paperless online billing (if required).
No interest charged if paid back within 6 months. (Minimum of $299 in purchases. Also minimum monthly credit card payment required). This is an introductory offer. It is for a limited period only.
The Tires Plus credit card is issued by CFNA. (Credit First National Association). They supply many similar cards for tire buying + car maintenance. The APR for all CFNA credit cards is a competitive 22.8%.
Tires Plus credit card account payments.
There are three options as to how to pay.
- Pay online after logging in to your account. You may schedule an online payment for any specific date within the next six months.
- Send a money order or check to:
P.O. Box 81344
- Pay by phone by calling us toll-free at 800-321-3950
Make sure you have your checking account details to hand.
Tires Plus credit card accepting dealerships.
- Commercial Tire.
- Dayton & Detroit Tire.
- Desert Rat.
- Jack Furrier.
- Ken Towery.
- Kost NY.
- Kost PA.
- Martin Tire.
- McCarthey Tire.
- Modica Bros.
- Northwest Tire.
- Plaza Tire.
- Pueblo Tire.
- Ramona Tire.
- STS Tire.
- Tate Boys.
- Ted Wiens.
- The Tire Choice.
- Tire Rama.
- Tire Works.
- Tire World.
- Tulare Firestone.
- Valley Tire.
- Zeigler Tire.
Tires Plus credit card charges and fees.
There is no annual fee for the tires plus credit card
To avoid paying interest ensure your entire balance is paid off by the due date each month.
If you are charged interest there will be a minimum charge of $1.
You will be charged for late payments by the tires plus credit card. This will be a max of $15 if your new balance is less than $100. If your new balance is over this amount then you will be charged a max of $35.
There will be a charge to your tires plus credit card if your account payment is returned due to lack of funds in your checking account. This charge will be a max of $35.
Would you like to see the Tires Plus credit card agreement?
You can see this from the application page below. Or you may ask for a paper copy of the agreement.
You can either write to:
BK-11 / Customer Service
P.O. Box 81315
Or phone (toll-free): 1-800-321-3950
If you would care to apply then please go to tiresplus credit card application.
Some applications for the tires plus credit card may be processed within 1 minute. The account will then be ready for use immediately. However, there may be times when the tires plus credit card application can take longer. You will be contacted as soon as a decision is reached.
You may also be interested in Bad Credit Auto Refinance - Auto Re-Finance bad credit auto loans. Free online auto refinance service can lower car bills and help you make your car payment. Auto Refinance your gmac auto finance, ford motor finance, chrysler financial loan and more.
Saving money is an essential part of life today. All the major dealers and online stores have to offer discounts and promo codes in order to attract custom. This may be discount coupons,tires plus credit card discounts, free shipping, buy three – get one free etc. Tire dealers are no exception and there are many offers to be had using discount tire coupons. Any type of tire you need will be on offer somewhere – on + off road, trucks, bikes, all terrain etc.
You can either take in a printable tires discount coupon to the store when you make your purchase. Or use the tire coupon codes when placing your order – or making your appointment online. Or make a note of the coupon code and state it when at the store.
Any other tips on how to save money using discount tire coupons?
Yes – definitely! Try looking for tire discount coupons printable from home. Now locate your nearest tire dealer – regardless of company name. Take the promotional coupon in to them and ask if they can beat that deal. You’d be very surprised at how many will happily make you an offer just to get your business. Even if they only match it you’ve still saved your gas money from making a longer drive to the further store.
Even if you don’t have a printable coupon you can still take in the discount tire promo code. Use this as proof that you can get a better deal elsewhere and ask for their best discount. In the unlikely event that they say ‘no’ then you just carry on driving onto the next dealer!
Also make sure you look at all available options. Will you spend more on gas just to take advantage of the latest discount tire deal elsewhere? Will you buy the unbranded tire with a promo code only to replace it in 6 months time? Make sure you get the best deal!!!!
Where do I find discount tire coupons?
- Go direct to the dealer websites for the best tire discount coupons. Tires Plus, Tire Rack and Discounttire (known in some states as America’s Tire) will all have deals and offers available. The great thing about going direct to these sites is that you get more than just a discount tire coupon. You can check out images, videos, news and info regarding not just the latest tire coupons discount but also answers to all your tire shopping questions. You won’t save any money by picking up the wrong tire for your needs!
- Ask in the stores. Most will be very happy to help as it gains the
What deals are on offer with Tires Plus coupons?
There are various offers. Money back. Percentage discounts. A specific amount off. 4 tires for the price of 3. And straight forward special pricing. Of course tireplus coupons don’t just apply to tires. There are similar Tires Plus savings to be made on auto servicing.
How do I use Tires Plus coupons?
Simply print off the Tires Plus coupon. Then take it with you to your local store and present it prior to payment.
Are there any limitations to my use of Tires Plus coupons?
- Only redeemable where you see the Tires Plus sign.
- Present your coupon before you are handed your bill!
- Check your expiry date!
- Not to be combined with other offers on the same product.
What other deals are there?
‘Best Tire Price’. Tires Plus will match any other local current tire price. If you search, locate and prove that lower price within 30 days of your purchase you will get a refund of 200% of the difference. This does not include catalogs, closeouts, rebate or clearance prices.
Will I only make a saving on discount unbranded tires?
Not at all. Tires Plus supply, fit and offer coupons deals on all these top brands.
- and of course similar tires in discount ranges.
Where can I locate the Tires Plus Coupons?
You have two main options.
- Search google online for coupons code and promo codes sites such as retailmenot and couponcabin. They will have a range of coupons and coupon codes for the main tire companies such as Tires Plus and Tire Rack. They can offer Tires Plus coupons codes to use in the same way. They also offer printable coupons. However, you do have to plough through expired coupons to find the current ones. Not the end of the world but it would be nicer to just see what’s current.
- All offers here are current and up to date. You can also book in an appointment. You will also find answers to your frequently asked tire questions. And the latest news and images. There are also ‘how to’ videos on subjects such as tire maintenance and tire sizing. This could all be invaluable help when tire shopping.
Which ever option you choose we suggest you supply them with your email address. This way you can be kept informed of all current promos, offers and deals.